Callaway Golf BallsSKU: Callaway Hex Soft Pristine-1

Callaway Hex Soft

On Sale

Quality: 5A Pristine (1 Dozen)
Price:
Sale price$17.99 Regular price$19.99

Description

The Callaway HEX Soft golf ball delivers longer, straighter flight by reducing spin and producing a soft feel due to the low compression core. This two-piece, 332 dimple design model with a soft Trinomere cover also gives incredible feel around the greens.

Product ratings
  09-18-2020
 5/5
The balls were just what I expected.
  07-02-2020
 5/5
Great quality and were all 5A grade. Very pleased
  06-14-2020
 5/5
They are all in good condition
  01-16-2020
 5/5
The balls were like new and i'm glad i bought from you everthing went good.
  12-26-2019
 4/5
I haven't had the opportunity to use this batch of balls but have previously played the Callaway Hex Soft and liked them.
  10-21-2019
 4/5
All good
  06-26-2019
 5/5
Great
  04-03-2019
 5/5
I ordered 2 dozen of these and all looked great!!
  03-19-2019
 4/5
Out of 60 85% looked like new. The other 15% were OK. Would not get anything less than 5A if your looking for like new.
  02-23-2019
 5/5
Great
  01-16-2019
 4/5
Delivered on a timely basis
  03-27-2018
 5/5
All in good shape
  12-22-2017
 5/5
Almost brand new...a few with small logos or golfer markings
  03-25-2016
 5/5
Very good so far.
  03-09-2016
 5/5
As advertised

You may also like these golf balls...

Your Recently viewed Golf Balls...