Distance, feel and control converge to form Callaway ERC Soft Golf Balls. Callaway’s longest golf ball with soft feel features a new multi-material Hybrid Cover to deliver optimal ball speeds, soft feel and high greenside spin rates. Callaway’s largest-ever, Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver spin and promoting high launch for exceptional distance.
- Triple Track uses Vernier Visual Acuity to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp aid
- Prominently featured Triple Track lines on the side of the ball enhance alignment and accuracy
- Alignment cues utilize the same visual technology used to land planes on aircraft carriers
- Designed with groundbreaking technologies for an exceptionally high level of performance
- Multi-material Hybrid Cover creates optimal combo of fast ball speeds, soft feel and high greenside spin
- Callaway’s largest Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core maximizes compression energy for efficiency
- Larger inner core optimizes energy transfer while minimizing driver spin and promoting higher launch3-piece construction strikes a balance between distance, feel and greenside control